Thursday, February 4, 2010

Russian Tea....Two Versions

Growing up I remember my mother making this version of Russian Tea.....all of her friends made it as well....usually around Christmas.

Combine all ingredients….

½ cup instant tea

2 cups Tang

1 ½ cups sugar

1 teaspoon cinnamon

½ teaspoon clover

2 packages lemonade or lemon koolaide mix

Store in an airtight container. To make 1 mug use 1-2 Tablespoons and pour boiling water over it....stir.

This second recipe was recently given to me by a friend my sister and I grew up with. This is a brewed receipe....

4 quarts tea with 4 sticks cinnamon and whole cloves

Add 1/3 can frozen lemonade concentrate

1/3 can frozen organge juice concentrate

2 small cans pineapple juice

Simmer. Serve.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...