Friday, November 20, 2009

Dinner Party for Eight

Dinner party for eight....complete with a men's table and the ladies' table. The menu included salad, steak, grilled asparagus with hollandaise, charcoal potatos, french baguettes, tea, assorted pastries and raspberry swirl poundcake.

This is the men's table.

The place setting.....

My mother's crystal....I can't remember the pattern name, but it's at least 50 years old.







The ladies' table....
The place setting....my mother's china complete with gold flatware and gold chargers.





Mmmmm....desert!






The place where I spend an extraordinarily large amount of time.

Can you guess what time it was when I was taking pictures?

My desk in the great room I never sit at....


Hubby gettng the grill ready...

Hmmm....wonder who THAT is????




Hmmmm....still need to get those cabinet doors up with the glass inserts.



Grilled asparagus.....well in this picture it hadn't reached the grill yet. :)

Salad.....

Salad fixins....red onion, cherry tomatos, cheese, bacon bits, crutons, and lots of salad dressing choices.

French baguettes and behind the bread the hollandaise sauce is hiding out

Charcoal Potatos......

Wayne and David at the guy's table...

Ronnie's plate.....

Melanie and Alice at the ladies' table.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...